Monday, January 30, 2006

Foreign policy - Mulayamji ka ishtyle

Mulayam says he will withdraw support to UPA government at the center if India votes against Iran in the IAEA referendum. I have stopped going to circus ever since I started understanding politics (or should I say politicking). Mulayam and his ilk have no genuine sympathy for Iran, but thinks that some religious fanatic cleric (read vote bank) will be happy if he opposes the capitalist US (which provides umpteen opportunities to young India) and supports the Islamic Iran (which chops off the limbs of poor immigrants from India). Mulayam cannot comprehend foreign policy per-se without garnishing it with ‘secularism’

Equally funny is his statement on withdrawing support for the UPA at the centre; it makes no difference to the government! It was his man-Friday Amar Singh who gate crashed uninvited to the initial UPA meeting when the government was about to be formed. It is as good as me saying that I will not support the activities of the MLA of my constituency.

Foreign policy – Mulayamji ka ishtyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home